2021 is about self-loving not self-loathing. You don’t need to cut out food groups or run off your calories - the most important aim is to be happy inside yaselves (and for Boris to let us go outside)!!
That’s why our new box is PACKED FULL of goodness and also tastes f****** delicious. We are focusing on being environmentally aware, filling you with nutrients and making delicious products for you.
A Little Bit of Goodness is VEGAN FRIENDLY, packed with six protein and fibre bars that will make ya taste buds tingle.
We have been working with Debbi Nathan, a qualified nutrigenomics practitioner and personal trainer to elite athletes and she has given us the low-down on the beneficial nutrients in our new bars:
- Oats have been shown to help lower cholesterol, lower blood glucose, reduce the risk for colon cancer and provide a whopping dose of fibre in the form of beta-glucans.
- The fibre content is further boosted by dates which although high in natural sugars, will still not produce sugar spikes that can disrupt blood sugar levels.
- The bar toppings contain a smidge of healthy fats, vitamin E, antioxidants and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, copper and calcium and anti-inflammatories.
- Lime and Coconut
- Linseed, Orange and Apricot
- Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut
- Raspberry and Flaked Almond
- Brazil Nut, Dark Chocolate and Strawberry
- Pistachio and Cranberry
Allergens: Peanuts, nuts and may contain traces of gluten